Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oliver's Labels Review and Discount with Code!!!



I am constantly losing my children's items. I think one of the biggest problems is that it seems every child has the same bottles, sippi cups, not to mention every four year old boy out there loves Spiderman and has Spiderman paraphernalia. I have tried permenant markers; which comes off in the dishwasher and smear in the washing machine and I have tried stickers which I hate picking off later and tend to leave a mess if I forget and throw in the dish washer.
I am so glad I finally got my hands on some labels form "Oliver's Labels". I got the Original Labels which you can use on items that go in the dishwasher, microwave, fridge or outdoors. I have put my kids sippi cups in the dishwasher several times and the labels are still bold, bright and haven't moved an inch. I love them and my son especially loves them since he got to choose the design for them. Oliver's Labels full color printing process allows them to print your labels in a variety of bright and colorful designs. There is no trick to putting them on, you just remove them from their sheet and place them on the item you want to label. Below is some more information on the "Original Labels" from Oliver's Labels.

Kid Uses: School stuff, camp stuff, sippy cups, bottles, toys, food containers, electronics, baseball caps, lunch boxes and sports equipment.


Adult Uses: Laptop, MP3 player, tote bag, water bottle and cell phone.

Oliver Labels also provides labels for clothing and shoes. You can select from the Iron-on or Stick-eez Clothing Labels (which require no ironing). If you have luggage and need some tags, Oliver's Labels can make you your own personalized tags.



So now you may say to yourself, "What if I lose my item with the label, but prefer to not include personal information? What then?". Well, Oliver's Labels has a Found It Tracking System which will provide your labels with a code. If someone finds your item they can go to Oliver's Labels found page, which is on the bottom of the label. They can then type in the 9-digit code which is linked to your email. Oliver’s Labels acts as an intermediary between you and the finder so you never have to share any of your personal information! This is an option you can select when you order your labels. Click here to learn more!

SPECIAL DISCOUNT: Oliver's Labels is giving a special 10% discount off "Catch the Drift..." readers purchase. This will run until the end of May.

0 comments: